Anthony Rizzo Player Prop Bets: Yankees vs. Dodgers - June 3
Anthony Rizzo -- with an on-base percentage of .310 in his past 10 games, 59 points lower than his season-long percentage -- will be in action for the New York Yankees against the Los Angeles Dodgers, with Michael Grove on the hill, on June 3 at 7:15 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his last game (0-for-4) against the Dodgers.
Anthony Rizzo Game Info & Props vs. the Dodgers
- Game Day: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Game Time: 7:15 PM ET
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Dodgers Starter: Michael Grove
- TV Channel: FOX
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +400)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +155)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Anthony Rizzo? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Anthony Rizzo At The Plate
- Rizzo leads New York in slugging percentage (.495) thanks to 19 extra-base hits.
- Among the qualified hitters, he ranks 16th in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 24th and he is 34th in slugging.
- Rizzo has gotten a hit in 42 of 54 games this season (77.8%), with multiple hits on 16 occasions (29.6%).
- He has hit a long ball in 16.7% of his games this season, and 4.7% of his plate appearances.
- In 40.7% of his games this season, Rizzo has had at least one RBI. He's picked up more than one in 14.8% and driven in three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 24 games this season (44.4%), including multiple runs in six games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Anthony Rizzo Home/Away Batting Splits
|27 (87.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (65.2%)|
|11 (35.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||5 (21.7%)|
|15 (48.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||9 (39.1%)|
|6 (19.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (13.0%)|
|16 (51.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||6 (26.1%)|
Dodgers Pitching Rankings
- The 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Dodgers pitching staff ranks 23rd in the league.
- The Dodgers have a 4.45 team ERA that ranks 20th among all league pitching staffs.
- Dodgers pitchers combine to rank 22nd in baseball in home runs allowed (71 total, 1.2 per game).
- The Dodgers are sending Grove (0-1) to make his fifth start of the season. He is 0-1 with an 8.44 ERA and 14 strikeouts through 16 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Thursday, April 20, the righty tossed three innings against the Chicago Cubs, allowing two earned runs while surrendering five hits.
- The 26-year-old has an ERA of 8.44, with 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings, in four games this season. Opponents have a .313 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.