Daniel Altmaier vs. Grigor Dimitrov: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | French Open
In the Round of 32 of the French Open on Saturday, Daniel Altmaier (ranked No. 79) takes on Grigor Dimitrov (No. 29).
In the Round of 32, Dimitrov is the favorite against Altmaier, with -275 odds against the underdog's +210.
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Daniel Altmaier vs. Grigor Dimitrov Match Information
- Tournament: The French Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, June 3
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Daniel Altmaier vs. Grigor Dimitrov Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Grigor Dimitrov has a 73.3% chance to win.
|Daniel Altmaier||Grigor Dimitrov|
|+210||Odds to Win Match||-275|
|+12500||Odds to Win Tournament||+5000|
|32.3%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||73.3%|
|0.8%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||2.0%|
|43.1||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||56.9|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Daniel Altmaier vs. Grigor Dimitrov Trends and Insights
- Altmaier advanced past Jannik Sinner 6-7, 7-6, 1-6, 7-6, 5-7 in the Round of 64 on Thursday.
- Dimitrov is coming off a 7-6, 6-3, 6-4 victory over No. 46-ranked Emil Ruusuvuori in the Round of 64 on Thursday.
- Altmaier has played 25.3 games per match in his 37 matches over the past 12 months (across all court types).
- On clay, Altmaier has played 17 matches over the past year, totaling 24.6 games per match while winning 52.5% of games.
- Dimitrov has played 44 matches in the past year across all court types, averaging 23.3 games per match and winning 51.8% of those games.
- In 12 matches on clay courts in the past year, Dimitrov has averaged 22.1 games per match and 10.2 games per set, winning 51.3% of the games.
- In the lone match between Altmaier and Dimitrov dating back to 2015, in the BNP Paribas Open Round of 64, Dimitrov was victorious 6-4, 6-2.
- Dimitrov and Altmaier have faced off in two sets against each other, with Dimitrov capturing two of them.
- Dimitrov has defeated Altmaier in 12 of 18 total games between them, good for a 66.7% winning percentage.
- In their one match against each other, Altmaier and Dimitrov are averaging 18.0 games and 2.0 sets.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.