Red Sox vs. Rays: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Masataka Yoshida and the Boston Red Sox will play Wander Franco and the Tampa Bay Rays on Saturday at Fenway Park, at 1:10 PM ET.
The Red Sox are the favorite in this one, at -120, while the underdog Rays have +100 odds to win. The total for the game is set at 9 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Red Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Red Sox vs. Rays Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: NESN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Red Sox Recent Betting Performance
- The Red Sox have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Red Sox and their opponents have failed to hit the over seven times.
- The Red Sox have won two of their last six games against the spread.
Read More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs Rays Player Props|
|Red Sox vs Rays Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Red Sox vs Rays|
|Red Sox vs Rays Odds|
|Red Sox vs Rays Prediction|
Red Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The Red Sox have gone 12-10 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 54.5% of those games).
- Boston has an 11-8 record (winning 57.9% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -120 or shorter.
- The Red Sox have a 54.5% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Boston has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 32 times this season for a 32-21-2 record against the over/under.
- The Red Sox have a 2-4-0 record against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.