Red Sox vs. Rays Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 3
Masataka Yoshida leads the Boston Red Sox (29-27) into a matchup against Yandy Diaz and the Tampa Bay Rays (40-18) at Fenway Park, on Saturday at 1:10 PM ET. Yoshida is at .312, the sixth-best average in the league, and Diaz is eighth at .310.
The Red Sox will give the nod to Garrett Whitlock (2-2, 5.14 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 3 on the season, and the Rays will turn to Trevor Kelley (0-1, 4.91 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Red Sox vs. Rays Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: NESN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Whitlock - BOS (2-2, 5.14 ERA) vs Kelley - TB (0-1, 4.91 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Red Sox Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs Rays Betting Trends & Stats|
|Red Sox vs Rays Player Props|
|How to Watch Red Sox vs Rays|
|Red Sox vs Rays Odds|
|Red Sox vs Rays Prediction|
Red Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Garrett Whitlock
- Whitlock (2-2) will take to the mound for the Red Sox and make his fifth start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run in five innings pitched on Saturday in his last outing, a matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- The 26-year-old has pitched in four games this season with a 5.14 ERA and 6.4 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .278.
Garrett Whitlock vs. Rays
- The Rays have scored 340 runs this season, which ranks second in MLB. They are batting .268 for the campaign with 103 home runs, first in the league.
- The right-hander has faced the Rays one time this season, allowing them to go 8-for-21 with a double, three home runs and five RBI in five innings.
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Trevor Kelley
- Kelley (0-1) gets the start for the Rays, his third of the season.
- His most recent time out was out of the bullpen on Wednesday when the righty tossed scoreless two-thirds of an inning against the Chicago Cubs while allowing two hits.
- In eight games this season, he has a 4.91 ERA and 4.9 strikeouts per nine innings while opponents are batting .256 against him.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.