Yankees vs. Dodgers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 3
Saturday's contest at Dodger Stadium has the Los Angeles Dodgers (35-23) taking on the New York Yankees (34-25) at 7:15 PM ET (on June 3). Our computer prediction projects a narrow 5-4 victory for the Dodgers, so expect a competitive matchup.
The Dodgers will give the nod to Michael Grove (0-1) versus the Yankees and Gerrit Cole (6-0).
Yankees vs. Dodgers Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 7:15 PM ET
- Where: Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California
- How to Watch on TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Yankees vs. Dodgers Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Dodgers 5, Yankees 4.
Total Prediction for Yankees vs. Dodgers
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Yankees Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Pitching Matchup|
|Dodgers vs Yankees Odds|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Yankees|
Yankees Performance Insights
- The Yankees have played as the underdog in five of their past 10 games and have gone 2-3 in those contests.
- When it comes to the over/under, New York and its opponents are 6-4-0 in its last 10 games.
- The Yankees' ATS record is 4-5-0 over their previous 10 contests (nine of those games had spread set by bookmakers).
- The Yankees have been underdogs in 19 games this season and have come away with the win eight times (42.1%) in those contests.
- New York has a win-loss record of 8-11 when favored by -110 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Yankees have a 52.4% chance of walking away with the win.
- The offense for New York is No. 10 in baseball, scoring 4.7 runs per game (277 total runs).
- The Yankees have the sixth-best ERA (3.72) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 28||Padres||W 10-7||Gerrit Cole vs Yu Darvish|
|May 29||@ Mariners||W 10-4||Domingo Germán vs Bryce Miller|
|May 30||@ Mariners||W 10-2||Nestor Cortes Jr. vs Logan Gilbert|
|May 31||@ Mariners||L 1-0||Clarke Schmidt vs George Kirby|
|June 2||@ Dodgers||L 8-4||Luis Severino vs Clayton Kershaw|
|June 3||@ Dodgers||-||Gerrit Cole vs Michael Grove|
|June 4||@ Dodgers||-||Domingo Germán vs Bobby Miller|
|June 6||White Sox||-||Nestor Cortes Jr. vs Lucas Giolito|
|June 7||White Sox||-||Clarke Schmidt vs Lance Lynn|
|June 8||White Sox||-||Luis Severino vs Mike Clevinger|
|June 9||Red Sox||-||Gerrit Cole vs Tanner Houck|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.